Coming soon on our Flickr we’ll have more images of scrumptious food, divine drinks and the festive atmosphere to share!
We know you can barely contain yourself with PIFF just around the corner. We’re excited too! What’s more, we just found out that our friends over at Google Places (the new personalized local recommendation engine powered by the reviews of users and their friends) share our love for cinema.
Google Portland is giving you a opportunity to win one of three amazing PIFF packages, including passes, tickets to Opening Night Film Party, and more, just for sharing your opinions about your favorite places in Portland.
There will be 3 Prizes:
- 1st Prize: 2 Passes to the Portland International Film Festival + 2 tickets to the Opening Night Film Party + 30 tickets to regular NWFC programming + a Google Places swag bag ($1000 value)
- 2nd Prize: 2 Passes to the Portland International Film Festival + 2 tickets to the Opening Night Film Party + 10 tickets to regular NWFC programming ($800 value)
- 3rd prize: 10 Film Vouchers to the Portland International Film Fest (value $100)
Here’s how it works:
1. Go to google.com/places and select “Start Rating” (you’ll need to create a Google account if you haven’t already).
2. Fill out the form below by 11:59 pm on Monday, February 6th.
3. Review as many Portland places (especially all the great places to enjoy a movie!) as you like by 11:59 pm on Monday, February 6th. Each quality review you write will increase your odds of winning.
We’ll go through all the reviews you write during the contest period and give them points. The entrants with the highest number of points will win!
The winners will be notified via email on Tuesday, February 7th. Remember to keep Thursday, February 9th, and pretty much all of February open in case you win!